Policeteescom - Ridiculous Processing

I have still not received by item that I ordered on the 8th of July.

I requested ETA of my package and tracking info .... just to get info requires 7 - 10 BUSINESS Days!

I have not experienced such a long wait time for tracking information from ANY on-line site.

JUST TODAY, I received notice that a "Label was CREATED" and that does not indicate carrier received the items to even start shipping!!!!"

I have received items from CHINA quicker that this!!!

I hope, after all previous reviews I just found that I don't need to exchange because that seems it would be another fiasco.

Notice how their site doesn't allow for reviews? I had to google policetees.com reviews

I hope I get items before my 2 week vacation - as it would cut into my return time (if needed)

Order processing issue
Preferred solution
Speed up shipping process - takes 1 whole work week to process a label? C'mon!
Review #1590295 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Policeteescom - POLICETEES POLICY SCAM

4.1

Update by user Jun 11

One week after writing this review, Policetees contacted me asking what size I'd like to exchange the jacket for. A week later, the jacket arrived, in a Medium, the size I'd requested.

Thank you, Policetees for responding. I think that if the person (Jan) hadn't been so abrupt/rude Id have been more patient.

Original review posted by user May 12

When I first called, "Jan" said no refund/exchange after 30 days. It was 31 days since my purchase.

She said NO EXCEPTIONS when I explained having been hospitalized after an accident involving extensive reconstructive surgery on ankle and lower tibia. I sent a copy of PT's policy with its 60 day return deadline, pics of myself and recent surgical wounds, dated hospital and insurance forms proving my claim. She said 'sorry about that' & emailed a $2.80 postage label.

I returned jacket, neatly folded in its original plastic bag w/ the form. Package returned a week later stamped Insufficient Postage.

My husband bought our own postage and remailed it. Since then, no replies aside from bombing my email several times a day with pop up ads that obscure whatever I'm working on ( on my desktop) at the moment.

BUYER BEWARE, POLICETEES KEEPS YOUR RETURNED ITEM, THEN DOESN'T SEND AN EXCHANGE OR A REFUND. THIS IS A SCAM SITE.

Tags
  • Policetees
  • Police Tees
  • Police Support Rip - Off
  • Policetee Scam Site
Pros
Design of many of their products
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered
Review #1532832 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Resolved

Resolved: Policeteescom - DOES NOT HONOR THEIR RETURN POLICY, KEEPS YOUR MONEY

Update by user Jun 11

Policetees responded with a phone message requesting a confirmation for the size jacket I wanted. A week later it arrived.

The jacket is nice, and fits me perfectly. If the person handling my request for a return hadn't been so rude I wouldn't have been so annoyed, but feeling one must supply medical/hospital billing and x ray documentation to exchange an item, and being lied to about the 60 day return policy is crazy.

Policetees, you have good products, but some people aren't suited for working with the public. Put Jan in the stockroom and hire somebody else for answering phones.

Original review posted by user May 12

When I first called, Jan said no refund/exchange after 30 days. It was 31 days since purchase.

She said NO EXCEPTIONS when I explained I'd been hospitalized after an accident involving extensive reconstructive surgery on ankle and lower tibia. I sent a copy of PT's stated 60 day return/exchange policy deadline & pics of myself, recent surgical wounds and insurance/hospital forms proving my claim. She replied 'sorry about that' & emailed a$2.80 postage label. I returned jacket, neatly folded in its original plastic bag w/ the form.

It was returned a week later saying postage was not enough.

My husband bought our own postage and remailed it.

Since then, nothing. BUYER BEWARE, POLICE TEES DOES NOT HONOR ITS OWN POLICIES

When are you people going to learn that they don’t have to take it back!! You can cite policy and local laws but if they don’t feel like doing it then you can’t force them!!

That’s the problem with online shopping!! No accountability!! You get maybe 3-4 pics to base a decision on and you have to hope you are getting what was shown! Then when there is a problem you have no way to force them to take the product back.

Oh you’re gonna tell everyone you know, all 20 ppl. In a market that has BILLIONS of customers. Oh you’re gonna write a nasty review online or your going to go on Facebook and bash them, well no one cares!! By now they know beyond any doubt that there is more to any tale of woe then what you will present.

Secondly, you’ve made a art form out of playing the victim. So even if they bend over backwards you will always find some other reason to bash.

STOP SHOPPING ONLINE!! You’re not shopping local and supporting the very area you live in.

@Anonymous

Hold yer horses there, kiddo, and take a deep breath. Sounds like you've got some anger issues that need addressing.

Meanwhile My credit card company agrees with me. Now go troll somebody else.

View more comments (1)
Loss
Review #1532825 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Policeteescom - Email Overload

Policeteescom has a program to get by my Junk filter. Any company that dose that has a problem.

Author
Review #1532377 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1532377.

Policeteescom - *** Poor Customer Service

Ordered a hat almost 2 weeks ago. Recieved order confermation and my account was charged, however, have not heard anything since.

No shipoing or tracking info. Contacted Police Tees via email and customer service by phone.

Neither helped. I would not recommend ordering anything from this site.

Author
Review #1493110 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Policeteescom - Policetees.com RUDE and refused to exchange product

2.2

I bought some items form policetees.com for my husband who has been in law enforcement for 20 years. One item I ordered was for his birthday which was a couple months later than time of order.

When he opened the item (police tactical gloves) he thought they were too "thick" to use while working so he looked online and found another item he would rather have. I contacted the company from their website and explained the issue and asked for instruction on how to return this item in exchange for the item he selected....got no response. I emailed them again weeks later......got no response. I called them today only to find out from some extremely rude supervisor that they have a 30 day exchange policy.

I let her know that the gloves still had the original tags and was in the original packaging and that I did not want my money back but just an exchange for another item. She refused to allow me to exchange the product.

$45.00 wasted and did not care that I was clearly upset. Will never buy from them again!

The Police Tees policy is stated on their website and its 60 days. They tell us its 30 dats when we call in for the return postage label, and hope we'll go away.

Author
Pros
Nice selection of products
Cons
Exchange police or customer service
exchange for another item
Review #1007933 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1007933.

Policeteescom in Wentzville, Missouri - Great Place to Do Business PoliceTees.com

5.0

I received the most high quality thin blue line flag for our home, its sewn and beautiful. Its looks great and I am proudly showing my thin blue line family support.

This company is great and the owner gives back generously to the thin blue line family and contributed a generous donations package to our event, C.O.P.S. Nice to work with a company who really cares about our community.

I would high recommend this Thin Blue Line Flag and PoliceTees.com to any fellow officer or thin blue line family member. Great selection of gifts and products ships super fast and friendly return policy if you need to exchange.

Wentzville, Missouri
Tags
  • Thin Blue Line Flag
  • Thin Blue Line Sewn Flag
Pros
Give back to leo community
Reason of review
Good Quality and Service!
Review #834216 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer834216.

Policeteescom in Kissimmee, Florida - Policetees.com misinformed, rude and non apologetic

On 5/20/13, I ordered "thin blue line" items from policetees.com. I have been in law enf.

for over 20 years. I searched websites, but settled on policetees because their site had lots of police items. It stated 100% satisfaction guarantee so I thought this company is top-notch. First, my priority mail order was 6 days in getting there.

Policetees response was that they had to pay more to ship my item? That was it, no sorry, etc..? I ordered a plastic license plate and a few stickers. The complete order didn't weigh much.

It came in an oversized box? I opened the order to view these tiny stickers? Their description was misinforming ALOT. I took two inch sticker to mean just that.

This morsel was barely two inches and a mere three eighths of an inch wide. I immediately packaged it back up and shipped it all back to them. I emailed them to let them know and described how I had measured the stickers to prove I was truly unhappy. I got NOTHING, no response, no sorry...

NOTHING!!!

I did receive a refund confirmation from another site, that I assume is connected to them. It's terrible they use a police site with police products to rip off the men and women that protect the streets of this great nation.

Kissimmee, Florida
Loss
Review #350167 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Contact Policeteescom Customer Service